Smart Rental Property Management treats all tenants with respect.
“Tenants have said that if they owned an investment property they’d like to know property managers like us were looking after it.”
To learn more about tenants’ rights and responsibilities you can visit these useful websites.
What tenants can expect from Smart Rental Property Management
- To be treated with respect
- A detailed entry inspection report with photos recording the condition of the house at the commencement of your tenancy
- To move into a home that is clean and in good condition
- Regular property inspection with feedback regarding expectations and any issues arising
- Repairs and maintenance will be attended to quickly
- A safe home to enjoy the lifestyle you desire
What Smart Rental Property Management expects from tenants
- To respect the property as if it were their own
- To always pay rent and water rates on time, without exception
- To be house proud and keep the home clean, tidy and to a high standard for property inspections
- Promptly report any repairs and maintenance issues so they can be attended to quickly
- When vacating the property, ensure the house and gardens are in the same condition as when the tenancy started
Move in costs
On approval of your application you are required to pay a deposit of the first week’s rent and the letting fee of one week’s rent plus GST.
A bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable at least three days prior to commencing the tenancy. The bond is held in trust by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) Building and Housing group.
All about tenancy bonds http://www.dbh.govt.nz/about-tenancy-bonds
We want your home to stay in great shape so please let us know when you notice any maintenance work that needs to be carried out.
Fixing a little problem can prevent it from becoming a big one.
We’ll look after your home to keep you comfortable and secure.
We know that sometimes emergencies happen and Smart Rental Property Management will look after you at any time when something urgently needs to be repaired.
If there are serious problems that will cause further damage immediately, such as a burst water pipe or damage that stops you from securing the property, contact us immediately.
Please call Judy 09 813 3553 or 027 298 7801